Are you in need of an acrylic sheet? Acrylic is a fantastic material that can be used for a wide range of purposes but finding the right supplier can be really tricky. Luckily, you don’t need to search anymore! No matter what purpose you need it for and regardless of whether you need small or large quantities, there isn’t a better place to get acrylic sheets than CDC Laser. They’re able to cut to size and customise the cut to suit your needs. So there’s no reason to wait. Contact CDC Laser today!
What is acrylic sheet?
Acrylic is a synthetic material with lightweight and shatter-resistant properties. Acrylic is a highly versatile material that goes by many other names including the trade names which have become synonymous with the product like plexiglass and perspex sheet. It’s transparency and relative durability make it an excellent alternative to using glass for fragile surfaces like windows or picture frames. It’s very easy to clean, however, the one shortcoming in comparison to glass is that it is prone to scratching. This can be avoided by using a soft microfibre cloth and steering clear of abrasive cleaning products
What is an acrylic sheet used for?
Acrylic sheets are used in a wide range of circumstances due to their versatile nature. Here are some of the ways that acrylic sheets can be utilised.
- Acrylic make safe and secure aquariums and vivariums. The clear sheets provide maximum visibility while also creating a safer surface.
- Safe glass substitute for craft projects. Safe for people of all ages with no risk of shattering.
- Water and grease resistant choice for kitchen splashbacks. The product is easy to clean and dirt doesn’t stick to the dense surface.
- Attractive and polished material for retail displays or signage. Additional the hard-wearing nature and acrylic can withstand any customer interaction.
- Durable choice for contemporary shelving or wall cladding
- Acrylic mirror sheets can be used to form a lightweight, low cost, impact resistant reflective surface
Where to buy?
If you need some acrylic as well as other products like styrene, polypropylene or polycarbonate sheet in Perth your number one choice should be CDC Laser. Situated in Wangara, northern suburbs industrial hub they are highly accessible and easy to get to for many businesses, especially those in the Joondalup and Wanneroo areas. They service many individual projects like dog doors and fish tanks as well as numerous industries from signage and graphics companies to retail display installers and maintenance. They are Perth’s best supplier of acrylic plastic sheets stocking numerous colours, patterns and grades and are able to cut to size with their high quality CNC router. There’s no reason to hesitate! Give them a call or check out their website today.