Under Sink Water Pump will be the part in your kitchen sink that you can find easily at local stores. There will be many of them you can find on the stores with different price. Yet, the common thing that comes related to this stuff under your sink is how to remove and replace it yourself.
To replace Under Sink Water Pump will need you to prepare several things. This problem is quite common problem as more people who are willing to add this to their kitchen and sometimes to replace the old one with the new. Further, there will be several easy steps you can have just to help you get the right way to replace your water pump under the sink.
Under Sink Water Pump and What to Prepare
There will be many more Under Sink Water Pump available and it will need you to know further about them. You might not know much about it, but following items are what you are going to need when you replace a water pump. The first and the most important think is the replacement hot water dispenser. The next thing will be the tools and some other things to help you uninstall your water pump and replace it with the new one. 1/4-inch copper tubing, compression fittings, tubing cutter, 1/4-saddle valve, pliers,, and adjustable wrench are some other tools to help you.
Under Sink Water Pump – The Steps
- Remove the water pump from the outlet. It will be the first step that you can do by checking the 1/4 inch saddle valve to ensure that everything is okay with it so that you don’t need to replace it. You need to to make sure that you have turned off the main supply of the cold water so that you will not get it messed up. You will also need to unscrew the coupling for the copper tubbing connected before you remove the pump.
- It is the copper tubing that you need to remove thereafter. To completely remove it you can detach it from the saddle and the boot of the hot water faucet that later you can remove the tubing as well.
- Now you can mount new Under Sink Water Pumpon the same location. What you will need is 1½ screws to mount it. You will need it as the water pump will load water up to 10 pounds. Just make sure you don’t plug it yet.
- This is the step when you can attach the copper supply-line tubing. Just make sure that you have the wrench and pliers to tighten it.
- Now you can attach the tubing to the hot water faucet. It will quite easy as you can connect the plastic tubing from the top of the water pump to the bottom of the faucet. Just like what you have done with the copper supply-line you will can have the adjustable wrench to help you.
- Now you have Under Sink Water Pump is connected and you can plug in the unit to check whether it works or not.