Tips for Designing a Small Kitchen
If you have a plan to design your small kitchen, but if you are still need more tips to get the best result, so you are in the right place, you can just stay on this article, we will provide you a few tips to help you get the best result, so you have to consider trying to follow instruction steps below that will help you to complete and even realize your plan and also guide you to get the best result as well as your wishes. So, let’s check these out!
- For the very first, your kitchen measurements should be plotted on the graph paper. One square on the paper equal one square foot of your kitchen should be made. And then, the windows, doors, power outlets, pipes and other immovable fixtures should be marked on your plan.
- And the second way you have to do is the space for your cabinets that should be allocated, which are any kitchen’s dominant feature. After that, having sections for preparing cooking, food, serving and washing up should be ensured. And then, a list of your appliances should be made, as a minimum sink, refrigerator and cooker that will be needed by you, and where they will go should be decided. After that, the appliances should be kept away from the door.
- And then, the next way you have to do is the unnecessary appliances and other items that should be moved away, so a more space will be saved and the clutter will be reduced. And then, fill size appliances should be considered to replace with smaller models, for example is a slim dish washer. After that, the under floor heating should be installed if your budget is already to it. The cheaper choice you can choose is a wall mounted radiator.
- And now you have to notice the ceilings in you small kitchen, the cabinetry installation must be right, so if there is a high ceilings in the room, the tall cabinets can be installed. Do you want to know how the room can be looked more spacious without rebuild it? There is something illusion you can use to make your small kitchen look more spacious. What is it? Yap, it is the light color, so a look more spacious will be created by the light colored cabinets. The seasonal or seldom-used items should be stored up high.
- And then, the way you have to do is a fold-down table that should be pushed against one wall, by using the stools that are tucked beneath it. The food should be prepared on cutting boards on the table if there is extremely limited counter space.
- After that, the way you have to complete is a goose-necked faucet that might be installed over a small sink, so it can be made easier to insert the big pots.
- And the last point you have to keep in your mind is the mirrored tiles that might be attached to the backsplash, so the illusion of more space will be given.