Tips for Decorating a Ceiling with Tulle and Lights
If you have a plan to decorate your ceiling with the tulle and lights, but if you are still need more tips to get the best result, so you are in the right place, you can just stay on this article, we will provide you a few tips to help you get the best result, so you have to consider trying to follow instruction steps below that will help you to complete and even realize your plan and also guide you to get the best result as well as your wishes. So, let’s check these out!
- The very first way you have to do is one bolt of tulle fabric that should be found by you, you can buy it at the crafts or fabric store. Do you know what is the most popular? Yap, the most popular color for tulle is white, but the color you have to choose is the color you like.
- And the second, you have to stand on a step ladder if needed, so the ceiling can be measured from one corner of the room to the center. And then, the tape measure should be stretched on a diagonal line, and it should be allowed for several slack.
- And the next way you have to do is six inches that should be added to the measurement, and standard scissors can be used to cut 4 equal lengths of tulle to that size.
- After that, you have to stand on the step ladder again, so the tulle can be placed on the ceiling by you, work at the corners of the room can be started. The fabric should be held in place if possible, the thumbtacks can be used for this, and then the ends of the fabric should be wrapped around the ceiling rafters.
- And then, the next way you have to do is the tulle that should be stringed from each corner to the center of the room, all inside ends of the fabric should be brought together.
- And then, the thumbtacks should be placed at the end of each length of tulle, so they can be held in the center of the ceiling. And then, the loops or streamers of colored ribbon should be added, so the center where the fabric comes together can be hidden. Alternately, the ends of the tulle should be wrapped around the ceiling rafters, so using the tacks can be avoided.
- And then, the rope lights or icicle lights should be stringed inside the draped tulle, the light should be ran down all four lengths of the fabric. The cords for the lights should be run down the wall; they might be covered with the tulle, flower or an alternate decoration, so that they will be blended into the decorations.
- And the last point you have to keep in your mind is the cords that should be plugged into electrical sockets, so the décor will be lightened up.