Do you have planning to build or slight change your garden? Are you looking for the garden design? Great. There are several garden designs you can choose such as winter garden, herb garden, aromatic garden and gothic garden.
How about gothic garden? Gothic garden design is a new idea. Even though heard a bit creepy, but you don’t need unsure because it will make your garden more interest and gorgeous look. Use your experiment to make it surprise and new look. Type of gothic garden is surprise with everything mysterious and more by color. They are contains with almost black and everything is black.
In this occasion, we will discuss about several tips for designing a gothic garden. So read more this article to get the best solution about this. Hopefully this article can be the references of you when you want to build the beautiful gothic garden.
What is the best plant for garden gothic?
Here are available the variety flower which is give the gothic garden more attract, purple fountain grass, black lily, black iris, heuchera plant with dark foliage, black tulips, black rose and black hollyhocks.
Designed these flower with landscape shrubs which can add gorgeous garden and eye catching.
How to create a beautiful gothic garden?
– The first thing you have to do is planning the design which is representative of gothic effect with draping foliage and dark rich color. Add some flower including the deep red flower and deep purple flower as explain above. Adding the asparagus grass and wispy ferns is a good idea. They are giving a ghostly effect around as well.
– Plant them in overlapping rows and in uneven clumps to make into one another in disarray.
– Adding the red cosmos flower for a garden. Grow them and mix with the other flower for more attractive garden. Adding double dahlia and mix with snapdragons also extremely great to the general gothic tone totally.
Actually, the gothic garden it not also all about black. You can also add the white flowers which can seem to glow in dark.
– Adding and put the spider plant in your gothic garden for mysterious and spooky look. Hang the spider plant in basket that not gets the direct sunlight.
– Adding the accessories. The most commonly accessories for gothic garden is the gazing balls. This is the important element for make creepy and mystique effect. There are many color and design you can choose. For more design you can search on website to get more imagine.
– We are almost done. The final touch for gothic garden is added the black wrought, chair and table. Put the vines in around chair and table to spooky look.
So, happy decoration with gothic garden designs. This is article talk about gothic garden including the best type of flower for gothic garden and how to create them. Make sure you are comfortable with your decoration. Wait for the next our article. Thank you J