Watching the leaves fall in autumn is always nice and refreshing. However they sure can be a mess to clean up. Fall can be a very enjoyable season, minus the yard clean up that is involved.
Sometimes, this situation makes some people more interest because the fallen leaves make surface look attractive, but also extremely create the dirty surface. So for it, you should remove any fallen leaving to make it look clean. There are a few step by step of dispose the fallen leaves for cleanup easier.
How to dispose of fallen leaves?
- Prepare the equipment include blower or broom, gloves and bag trash. Make sure you have all of these equipment to allow you when begin the dispose fallen leaves.
- Choose the right time. Make sure you do this activities in the right time to
- The first thing you have to do is make a plan strategy. Which is the section you want to start beginning?
- Wear the shoes. Wear the comfortable shoes is important to damage the any debris on your foot. And start by warming up and stretching before begin the sweep to get your blood pimping.
- Protect your back. When you start the sweep leaves, you should consider your back totally. Make sure you get the rest about 15 until 20 minute and switching hand every 5 minutes if you are tired. Use the broom or blower to sweep them. If you having a big yard you can use the blower to work easier and faster.
- If you finish collect any fallen leaves, now you can insert on bag trash. And then tied with rope.
After you finish the dispose fallen leaves, you can use these leaves to create more useful than you burning up. You can recycle these fallen leaves. This is a good idea for it. Below this are a few guides to recycle the fallen leaves. Here are
How to recycle fallen leaves?
In recycle the fallen leaves there are many ways you can try. But for this section we will discuss about 3 ways to recycles fallen leaves becoming more useful than before. Here are:
- Create the compost
This is the commonly ways to create the fallen leaves into compost. To make compost, the green leave or old leaves it can use for make it. Grass clipping or fallen leaves has a nitrogen rich for soil. So create the compost with them is good idea.
- Create beneficial insect habitat
Many people use fallen leaves as insect habitat. The typical insect that is use leaves as their habitat is cricket, bird and other wildlife when during winter is come.
- Hand made
This is not the latest idea. This way has been long time use to create a handmade. Use your imagination to make it as well. There are many handmade you can create such as book ornament, key chains and many other. Use your experiment idea to make it more useful and interesting. Maybe you can get money with selling your hand-made to your friend. This is a big business opportunities for you.