Tips for Removing a Small Bathroom Sink
If you have a plan to remove a small bathroom sink, but if you are still need more tips to get the best result, so you are in the right place, you can just stay on this article, we will provide you a few tips to help you get the best result, so you have to consider trying to follow instruction steps below that will help you to complete and even realize your plan and also guide you to get the best result as well as your wishes. So, let’s check these out!
- For the very first, the water supply at the main supply valve should be turned off. And then, the faucet should be tested, so turning off can be confirmed.
- And the second way you have to d to complete this project is a bucket that should be put; you can put it under the trap. And then, the nuts surrounding the trap should be loosened and it should be removed allowing the excess water, so it will be emptied into the bucket.
- After that, the way you have to do to complete this work is the water supply that should be taken out to the faucet. And then, about that all plumbing is disconnected from the sink should be confirmed. And then, a rag should be placed in the main drain, so any gases can be blocked.
- And the next way you have to do to complete this project is the clips under the bathroom sink that should be looked for. And then, they should be loosened completely. They can be broken off if you’re unable to take them out simply.
- And then, the seal should be cut, you can use a utility knife that is between the rim and the counter of the sink. Or, the seal along the vanity can be cut. A small pry bar can be used, so it can be removed.
- And the next way you have to do is the whole thing that should be raised become straight up.
- And then, someone should be gotten to help you. You have to know that maybe the sink is heavier than you think. After the plumbing and bolts or brackets have been taken up, the sink can’t be supported.
- After that, the water supply for the bathroom at the main supply valve should be turned off. And then, the faucet should be tested, so the turning off can be confirmed.
- And then, a bucket under the trap should be put. Any nuts that surround the trap should be loosened and removed.
- The water supply that connects to the faucet should be removed. Disconnect of all plumbing’s should be confirmed. A rag should be placed in the main drain, so any gases can be blocked.
- Seeing if the sink is mounted by using a bracket should be checked. It can be easy.
- And the last, if it is bolted to the wall, so someone should be asked to help you to hold the sink while the bolts is removed, so it can be released.